The goal of the DayRehab® program is to help you regain your highest level of function, while living your life at home.
- Each Center is under the guidance of an on-site expert doctor or nurse practitioner specializing in physical medicine and rehabilitation.
- 88% of DayRehab® patients on the return-to-work track successfully return after completing the program.
- 98% find the results so effective and positive that they would recommend the program.
- Our DayRehab® Centers treat nearly 3,000 patients annually from around the world. Our Centers are spread over a wide geographical area to support you in your commitment to therapy by offering what you need closer to home.
- DayRehab’s intensive training is not just for adults. We see a large number of pediatric patients and have seen great results!
Full-day and half-day programming
Following your initial evaluation, a comprehensive therapy team will design a schedule and plan of care that aligns most closely with your injury and goals for recovery. The frequency, intensity and duration of your therapies may fluctuate as you achieve higher levels of ability, but a minimum of 2-3 hours of therapy, 2-5 times a week, is required. Also, note that participants must be medically stable and require two types of therapy.
In addition to physical, occupational and speech therapies, services you receive in DayRehab® may include:
- Vocational Rehabilitation
- Rehabilitation Psychology
- Social Work
- Prosthetics and Orthotics
- Spasticity Services
- Wheelchair Seating and Positioning
- Other individual configuration and practice with assistive technology
We also encourage family participation to maximize long-term outcomes.
Benefit Immediately From Research Advances
As a patient, you will benefit from the Shirley Ryan AbilityLab's technological and clinical breakthroughs, and will have access to our unique facilities, equipment and care.