- The Vestibular Activities and Participation Measure (VAP) was developed to assess the extent of activity limitations and participation restrictions created by vestibular disorders.
- The tool specifically targets areas of activity and participation as outlined by the ICF.
- The tool was designed as a disease-specific, self-report measure of activity limitations and participation restrictions for individuals with vestibular impairment that corresponds directly to the ICF.
- It was designed to provide clinicians and researchers with an instrument that can be easily used for specific purposes and clearly compared to other instruments. It can also be used to reflect patients’ status.
- The VAP can be used for assessment, intervention planning and outcome evaluation in individuals with vestibular disorders.
Link to Instrument
Area of AssessmentActivities of Daily Living
Balance – Vestibular
Assessment TypePatient Reported Outcomes
Administration ModePaper & Pencil
- Vestibular Disorders