- To study the effects of reflex training as a new intervention to help with spasticity, a motor impairment that can occur during the recovery after stroke.
- Who can participate: no significant arm pain in the arm, with tightness and spasticity
Note: spasticity is not an exclusion criteria
Who Can Participate
- diagnosis of stroke (ischemic or hemorrhagic origin)
- at least 1 year post injury
- ability to follow 1 step command
- able to position arm/hand comfortably in the recording device
- no significant arm pain, tightness/spasticity present in the arm.