To investigate the effectiveness of AIH therapy, either alone or coupled with task-specific training, to improve upper extremity function in individuals with chronic incomplete cervical spinal cord injury.
Who Can Participate
- Individuals with incomplete cervical level spinal cord injury, from a non-progressive etiology
- At least 1 year post injury
- Who are not currently taking any antispasticity medications.
- Initial Baseline Testing: $40
- Each Intervention sessions: $30-$40
- Each Follow up Testing: $40
- Total Compensation for the study will be $350-$400.
- All compensation provided through the use of a ClinCard.