Study: Accelerating Physical Therapy Exercise Monitoring: Facilitators, Fidelity, and Fitness
This study is recruiting people with Parkinson's Disease who are referred to the Proactive PT Program at Shirley Ryan AbilityLab.
This study will explore different ways to integrate digital health technology and behavior change interventions into physical therapy settings to improve exercise monitoring and maintenance.
Who Can Participate
- Adults 18+
- Referred to the Proactive PT Program.
- Self-identify as having early Parkinson's, or have mild to moderate Parkinson's symptoms
- On a stable Parkinson's medication for at least 3 months, or on no Parkinson's medications
- Have access to a smart phone, computer, or activity tracker
- Have no diagnosis of cognitive impairment or dementia
Participation in this study will involve participating in a physical function assessment and online survey at 2 different time points.
Qualified participants will be compensated for their time.