The Shirley Ryan AbilityLab is holding focus groups with persons with communication disabilities. The goal of this research study is to learn more about participants’ experiences when they communicate with businesses / service providers.
If you should qualify for this research study:
- You will participate in one focus group that will last about 2 hours.
- The group will take place either in person at 355 E. Erie Street or online.
- Compensation will be provided.
Who Can Participate
Participants must meet the following criteria:
- At least 21 years of age or older
- English speaking
- Diagnosed with stroke/aphasia, Parkinson's Disease, cerebral palsy or traumatic brain injury
- AND have difficulty communicating
21 - 99