This study is examining how the study drug, NVG-291, affects nerve connections in the spinal cord and whether it is safe and tolerable to use.
Volunteers in this study will:
- Participate in study visits over 16 weeks.
- Visits will take place at the Shirley Ryan AbilityLab.
- Non-invasive stimulation of the brain and spinal cord and startle acoustic stimuli.
- Upper and lower limb training
- Answer questionnaire
- Physiological and physical assessments
- Receiving daily injections of NVG-291 or placebo.
Who Can Participate
Participants with a spinal cord injury who are:
- Between 18-75 years of age
- Sustained a spinal cord injury at C1-C7 (1 -10 years post injury)
- In good physical health
- Proficiency in English