Bundled Webinars: Pediatric Neuromuscular Diseases (3 Titles)
- Duchenne’s Muscular Dystrophy (DMD): A Review of Current Examination and Treatment Practices in Rehabilitation Throughout the Lifespan (1.5 hours)
- Navigating the New Frontier in Therapy Care for Individuals with Spinal Muscular Atrophy (SMA): Part I: Overview of SMA, Medical Advancements, Changing Outcomes and Phenotypes (1.0 hour)
- Navigating the New Frontier in Therapy Care for Individuals with Spinal Muscular Atrophy (SMA): Part II: Rehabilitation Specific Interventions to Compliment Medical Advancements, Standard of Care, & Case Series (1.0 hour)
How Does It Work? After purchasing the bundle, you will receive an email with a link to the Academy Learning Portal, where you can immediately start your courses. The on-demand version of the webinar will be added to your account as soon as the recorded version is available. You will have 3 months from the date of purchase to complete and review the course material after the on-demand version is posted. You will receive a reminder email 2 weeks before the expiration date. Your continuing education certificate will reflect whatever date you complete the online course.
Audience: Occupational Therapists, Occupational Therapy Assistants, Physical Therapists, Physical Therapist Assistants, and Speech Language Pathologists.
Basic Computer Requirements: To participate, you will need access to a device with an Internet connection. Computers, laptops, iOS and Android devices are supported. High-speed broadband Internet access (LAN, Cable or DSL) is highly recommended.
Additional requirements include:
- Web browser: latest version of Chrome, Firefox, or Safari
- Speaker or headset to listen to recorded audio files
- Speaker and microphone, or headset with microphone, or phone to listen to webinar facilitators
- Do NOT use Internet Explorer or Microsoft Edge as they are not supported.
Cancellation Policy: To request a cancellation of an on-demand program, please provide written notice by email or contact us by phone within 24 hours of placing your order and we will refund you the full course fee. If you cannot give notice within 24 hours, a credit towards a future course of equal value would apply.