Adaptive Fitness Center Open House
If you’re curious about what the Fitness Center (541 N. Fairbanks Ct., Mezzanine) has to offer, mark your calendar for Saturday, June 23, 9 a.m.–noon.
You’ll have a chance to tour the facilities and learn about specialized equipment used to maximize outcomes, such as the AlterG anti-gravity treadmill, overhead track system and gait trainer. In addition, demonstrations and membership information will be available for all Shirley Ryan AbilityLab staff, individuals with impairment in function, patients, families and friends.
Plus, refreshments will be available and everyone who attends will have a chance to win a prize in a raffle.
- 9–9:20 a.m.: Adaptive Boxing
- 9:30–9:50 a.m.: FlexAbility (stretching)
- 10–10:30 a.m.: Adaptive Sports & Fitness presentation
- 10:30–11 a.m.: Pulmonary Phase III program (exercise use to improve the quality of life for people living with pulmonary conditions)
- 11–11:20 a.m.: Parkinson’s PWR! (a high-intensity workout for people with Parkinson’s disease)
For more information, contact the Fitness Center at email@example.com or 312-238-5001 (Ext. 8-5001).