Who We Are:
Shirley Ryan AbilityLab is a nationally ranked physical medicine and rehabilitation research hospital. Founded in 1954, the hospital specializes in rehabilitation for adults and children with the most severe, complex conditions ranging from traumatic brain and spinal cord injury to stroke, amputation and cancer-related impairment. For the last 29 years, Shirley Ryan AbilityLab has remained the #1 rehabilitation hospital in America by U.S. News & World Report. The innovative spirit that has defined our nearly 70-year-old organization continues to guide us to be more creative, agile and ever strong.
Events & Experiences - What We Can Offer:
The event spaces at Shirley Ryan AbilityLab provide a modern canvas that allows industry professionals and function organizers the flexibility to cultivate the space to their liking, or utilize the light-filled space as a turn-key alternative for corporate events that require flawless execution.
We're Unlocking the Power of a Well Timed Conversation. Come Start Yours....
As a courtesy, the following conveniences are included as part of your event experience at Shirley Ryan AbilityLab:
- If desired, an opening welcome from a Shirley Ryan AbilityLab researcher and/or physician who can speak to the discoveries unfolding here in the first-ever “translational” research hospital where clinicians, scientists, innovators and technologists work together in the same space, applying research in real time to physical medicine and rehabilitation.
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- For the larger auditoriums, in-house audio/visual equipment, including projectors, screens, podiums and microphones (handhelds and lavaliers)
- In-house staging (with ramp, stairs and skirting)
- Table settings (tables, chairs and highboys)
- Presentation tools, such as white boards for poster sessions
- Onsite, reduced rate in-building self-parking ($11 half day/$15 full day)
- Self-service coat check
- Complimentary use of storage room
- Digital welcome signage
- Onsite Shirley Ryan AbilityLab event manager dedicated to your function
- Curated tours of the award-winning facility and renowned AbilityLabs (note: requires 6 weeks advance notice); learn more about our hospital
Our on-site catering team is ready to build a customized menu for your group. We offer breakfasts, lunches, dinners, snacks, and cocktail events. See the blue “Download” banner below for menus and prices.