- To identify and track pelvic floor related impairments and function including bowel function, bladder function, sexual function and pain in individuals with cervical or endometrial cancer prior to, during and post-radiation therapy
- To measure cancer-specific quality of life in individuals with cervical or endometrial cancer prior to, during and post-radiation therapy
- To correlate radiation dose and volume administered to pelvic floor structures and patient-reported pelvic floor impairments and function
- To identify the frequency of pelvic floor rehabilitation referrals in individuals with cervical and endometrial cancer
Who Can Participate
- Patients with histologically confirmed endometrial or cervical cancer status post-surgical resection
- Patients with cervical cancer undergoing definitive chemoradiation.