The Shirley Ryan AbilityLab is conducting a research study that will help us understand whether eye-movements are sensitive to emotional processing.
If you qualify, you will do
- You will watch faces on a computer screen while your eye-movements are recorded.
- You will fill questionnaires related to your mood.
Who Can Participate
- No neurological or psychiatric disorders
- Diagnosis of aphasia from a single stroke
- More than 6 months since stroke onset
- English-speaking before the stroke
Age Range At least 18 years old