Our paid summer 2023 internship program is now accepting applicants for clinical and administration positions.
Candidates will fulfill key registry roles in summer assignments throughout our continuum of care.
Help spread the word about these fantastic opportunities for college students planning to pursue a career in healthcare:
Administrative Coordinator — Flex Staff, Registry
- Focused on business operations.
- Ideal applicants are majoring in business administration, healthcare administration, business, finance, economics, accounting or related field.
Nursing Rehab Aide — Nursing Flex Staff, Registry
- Focused on direct patient care.
- Ideal applicants are majoring in nursing, medicine or related field.
Rehabilitation Technician — Flex Staff, Registry
- Focused on assisting patients and care team.
- Ideal applicants are majoring in pre-physical therapy, pre-occupational therapy, pre-speech language pathology or related field.
For questions, contact Gabriele Ceprackaite, manager, Talent, Human Resources, at email@example.com or 312-238-4555, or the Flex Staff Office at firstname.lastname@example.org or 312-238-2881.
Summer Internship in Engineering and Neuroscience
The Shirley Ryan AbilityLab Summer Internship in Engineering and Neuroscience provides undergraduate students with an intense experience in cutting edge research in the areas of engineering, neuroscience, and rehabilitation. The goal of the program is to identify, train, and nurture the development of future investigators who plan on using engineering applications to study neurologic disorders. We believe that early exposure to interdisciplinary research will provide tomorrow’s scientists with the skills they need to help end the devastation of neurologic injury.
See more about the Summer Internships in Engineering and Neuroscience